-
July 10th, 2002, 04:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm a coke guy and alway's will be.
Did you know that the color of coke used to be green? Just an FYI
-
July 10th, 2002, 10:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm a pepsi girl and will be again after the baby and i can have sugar!
-
July 11th, 2002, 02:22 AM
#3
Inactive Member
what...no diet? [img]frown.gif[/img] is a diet coke gurl [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
July 11th, 2002, 02:57 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
hmmmmmm i like both...but mostly pepsi....cuz my tummy don't like warm coke
-
July 11th, 2002, 03:47 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
which do ya prefer?..Age old question huh..*L
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ July 10, 2002 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>
-
July 11th, 2002, 04:22 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I buy Pepsi, cus its not as acidy as coke. But I'll drink either....
I like my died sprite the best.
-
July 11th, 2002, 08:44 AM
#7
WynterFire
Guest
-
July 11th, 2002, 09:56 AM
#8
WynterFire
Guest
this shit is HORRIBLE
-
July 11th, 2002, 04:03 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
uh huh..and you drank it all...*gags*
-
August 17th, 2004, 06:44 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
im nether really but coke over pepsi still
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks